Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Foxy Bingo's Star Club

Join Foxy's Star Club this summer. The Star Club is whole new area for Foxy's top players! Earn five stars in 10 days by playing bingo, Instant Win and special star jackpot games to get access to an exclusive area filled with huge guaranteed jackpots, fab prizes, free games and much more! It starts Friday 6th June.

West End Girls! Win a Weekend Theatre Break and £1,000 cash on Friday 17th June.

PLUS from 10pm Friday 17th June you'll be able to buy cards for my £30K Summer Holiday Jackpot game which plays on Friday 15th July.

Foxy's new Fragrance - Furever - is out! Read more about it here. Foxy has 20 bottles to give away to players so please visit foxy for this exclusive promotion.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to give this a go, as I think my girlfriend would love a Weekend Theater Break with £1000.

Stephen
Play4Bingo
http://www.play4bingo.co.uk

Post a Comment